Ofertas de Empleo
Data Scientist Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is in a new team within the existing Risk & Compliance Analytics practice at Evalueserve Chile supporting a leading US retail bank’s consumer lending segment risk and control oversight area, which is responsible for increasing and demonstrating the effectiveness of process controls within the line of business.
This position will be part of the control analytics team and will report to one of the analytics & monitoring team leads for the consumer lending segment. The control analytics team will support the buildout of a strong risk analytics foundation to identify and aggregate data across transactions, interactions, customers, team members, and products for the purposes of supervising and monitoring operational and conduct risk. These capabilities will enable near real-time monitoring and surveillance and provide key metrics, analytics, and reporting to enhance accountability throughout the consumer lending operation structure.
Responsibilities may include:
• Supporting the identification and implementation of a consistent data-driven process of surveillance and supervision of lending activities throughout the loan lifecycle, with a particular emphasis on conduct risk and operational risk
• Collaborating with senior leaders to develop robust actionable metrics, alerts, and reporting to monitor control effectiveness
• Leveraging advanced data analytics and machine-learning techniques to identify risk patterns and trends and provide insights on the effectiveness of Self-Assurance Activity oversight programs and processes
• Leveraging structured and unstructured data as well as Big Data analytics tools and platforms to provide insight into risk trends
• Partnering closely with stakeholders across the bank to identify and optimize the ongoing risk reporting necessary to support first-line accountability for control effectiveness and other key risk issues
• Producing analytics and metrics to supplement First Line of Defense process supervision and oversight
• Supporting efforts in collaboration with First Line and Independent Risk Management groups to research, identify, and implement workflow and real-time alerts capabilities
• Leveraging data and analytics to inform and influence the line of business’s strategic planning team in long-term plan development around supervising front-line risk-taking groups
• Partnering closely with other Control and Independent Risk Management teams to support compliance reviews and other activities, providing data analytics as required
• Contributing to operational excellence by sharing knowledge and adhering to quality standards and best practices
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training, and development
• 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of reporting, analytics, or modeling
• Excellent analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to communicate effectively to senior and executive leaders
• Demonstrated SQL skills with the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources
• Knowledge of consumer lending products and business processes, including mortgage, auto finance and personal lending
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and set goals; must possess strong collaborative skills
• Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, developing partnerships with various business and functional areas
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups
• Expertise with SAS, Python, or R
• Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine-learning techniques
• Experience with Big Data capabilities, particularly Teradata Aster, Hadoop, and Spark
• Data visualization experience using a BI Tool (e.g., Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.)
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto